Among the reasons that make Indian cuisines popular across the globe, is the use of aromatic spices. Obviously, it can be hot and spicy for some, but if you succeed in getting past that, you’ll find it difficult to resist the curries and stir-fries gracing the table. And if chicken recipes are what you love, then they’re a lot of mouth-watering options available for you!
Residents of Colorado Springs can now visit any trusted Indian restaurant in Colorado Springs and taste some lip-smacking chicken cuisines.
In this blog post, we’ve discussed the top 10 chicken recipes in Indian style that you mustn’t miss at any cost.
Some Popular Chicken Recipes In Indian Style
- Amritsari Chicken Masala – This is a dish that most Indians, especially the Punjabis hold dear to their hearts. Boneless chunks of chicken lathered with a rich, buttery gravy of cream, tomatoes, and spices are served hot along with Roti or Naan. The mouth-watering aroma and taste of this dish make it a must-try. So, delight your guests with nothing, but the best!
- Butter Chicken – Butter Chicken is one of the most popular chicken cuisines in the world. Having originated in the Indian state of Punjab, this dish has earned itself global fame due to its majestic taste and aroma. It is also simple to cook. Chicken is marinated overnight and then roasted and cooked in tomato puree, cream, and masalas.
- Teekha Murg – If eating spicy food is what you love, then make sure not to miss this famous chicken recipe in Indian style. Tender chicken is tossed with fiery masalas and then cooked in mustard oil with the tang of tomatoes. Serve it hot along with Naan or Roti and make your guests crave for more.
- Chicken Roast – Chicken Roast has been a family favorite for years. Particularly used as starters, this dish never fails to excite the taste buds of foodies, irrespective of the age group. Moreover, it’s easy to cook and doesn’t need a long list of ingredients. Marinated chicken is fried and sautéed with a spicy, and tangy masala paste. Next, some green chilies are added along with fried onions and lemon juice to bring out that tangy taste.
- Kadhai Chicken – This dish is yet another household favorite. Pieces of chicken are sautéed along with bell peppers, tamarind, jaggery, lemon and spice paste, to bring about its color and taste. Serve it hot along with steamed rice or Rotis and delight your guests.
- Chicken Dum Biriyani – Chicken Dum Biryani has been an all-time favorite of food lovers all across the world. Steamed rice and chicken are slowly cooked in a Handi (a deep, wide-mouthed cooking vessel having its mouth closed with flour) along with the requisite spices. The steam helps in cooking the food and churns out an ecstatic taste and aroma.
- Chicken Shami Kebab – Unarguably, this is one of the most popular non-veg appetizers. These are particularly kebabs made with tender chicken and aromatic spices. Serve it hot along with tangy coriander chutney to further elevate the excitement.
- Roasted Chicken Masala – If you’re planning to arrange a party at your home with a bonfire, then this is the perfect snack, to begin with. The way of cooking also doesn’t involve much hassle. Chicken is marinated in a host of spicy masalas and roasted to perfection. The perfect blend of red chili, ginger-garlic, tandoori, peppercorn, chaat masala, and tang of lime makes it an ideal dish for parties.
- Dahi Chicken – This delicious chicken curry recipe is a hot favorite among many. The perfect blend of curd and spices with boneless chicken chunks will definitely please your taste buds.
- Lemon Chicken – How can we end this list without mentioning Lemon Chicken. This chicken recipe with a tangy taste of lemon is loved by foodies of all age groups. The juicy chicken thighs cooked in spices, juices of orange, lime, and sugarcane will etch the mind of your guests.
So, here was our list of top 10 chicken recipes in Indian style. As a premier Indian restaurant in Colorado Springs, we take pride in offering some delectable chicken recipes to our guests. Let us know if we have missed something, or you want to add a special recipe!
Leave a Reply