Are you simply in awe of Indian appetizers?
Then, this blog is a must read for you!
Here, we have listed the top 15 Indian appetizers for parties that you mustn’t refrain yourself from eating.
- Tikki Trio – This is one of the best vegetarian starters that you will ever find in any Indian restaurant in Colorado Springs. These cutlets of beets, potatoes, and spinach stuffed with cheese will mesmerize you the moment it will touch your taste buds.
- Samosa – Samosas are patties stuffed with potatoes, peas, and spices. The savory filling of samosas is cherished by food lovers across all age groups. Stuffed with chickpea chat, Samosas never fail to excite the taste buds.
- Chili Paneer Dry – Chili Paneer is one of the best Indian foods that you could ever taste! This spice, tangy preparation of cottage cheese is loved by adults and children alike. Make sure not to miss this wonderful item while in a Colorado Springs fine dining restaurant.
- Hariyali Paneer Tikka – This is yet another preparation of cottage cheese and one of the best Indian appetizers for parties. The perfect blend of mint, coriander, and spices make this dish a must-try for every food lover.
- Vegetable Kabab –These Kababs are minced vegetables with ginger, garlic & green chilies. No party is ever complete without vegetable kababs on the platter. Be it grilled or roasted; they’ll surely enthrall you!
- Tandoori Phool – Well, if you want to taste an authentic vegetarian appetizer, you must try ‘Tandoori Phool’. The Florets of cauliflower & broccoli spiced with tandoori masala will surely make you eat more and more.
- Dahi Puri Chaat – Dahi Puri Chat consist of crispy mini shells topped with yogurt. If you are in love with Indian, then you simply can’t afford to miss Dahi Puri Chaat. The spectrum of flavors and textures of this popular Indian dish make it one of the best Indian appetizers for parties. As the best Indian restaurant in Colorado Springs, we recommend it to try it at least once.
- Chicken Reshmi Kabab – Chicken Reshmi Kabab a must-try if you are a hardcore non-veg lover. The boneless pieces of chicken marinated in fresh cream and yogurt with fragrant spices will instantly make you fall in love with this amazing dish.
- Tandoori Chicken – A whole marinated chicken cooked in tandoor is so tempting that it will definitely excite your taste buds. This Mughlai chicken recipe is an amazing appetizer and is sure to leave you wanting for more and more.
- Chicken Tikka – The name itself is enough to excite your taste buds. The chunks of chicken marinated in spices and yogurt and baked in a tandoor oven will surely make you fall in love with this appetizer over and over again.
- Chili Chicken – Well, one of the most common items in Indian buffet Colorado Springs, you simply cannot afford to miss it! Small to medium sized pieces of chicken are sautéed in chili sauce with peppers, onion & ginger. We bet, you will cherish the taste forever!
- Lasuni Seekh Kebab – Kabab lover? Well, then you must try Lasuni Seekh Kebab. They are minced lamb, flavored with garlic and rolled on skewers. The perfect blend of spices and tenderness of lamb is a great choice for all food lovers.
- Adraki Lamb Chop – This is yet another mouth-watering preparation of lamb. The shreds of lamb are marinated with ginger, cardamom, coriander & yogurt, and served hot. Make sure not to miss this savoring dish, if eating lambs excites your taste buds.
- Masala Calamari – If you are in awe of seafood, then you must not forget to include Masala Calamari in your bucket list. The marinated squid deep fried and tossed in spicy masala are bound to give you with immense joy and pleasure.
- Tandoori Salmon – Salmon fish spiced with special urban tandoori masala is another seafood, that will excite your taste buds. Try it from the best Indian restaurant in Colorado Springs, and we bet you will cherish it for the rest of your lifetime.
Well, here was our list of top 15 Indian Appetizers for parties. Let us know in the comment section if you want to add more. Also, let us know your favorite pick.